I joined the bandwagon & signed up for Birch Box!
I can't say for sure yet if I am happy with it because
I just got my first box today and haven't tried all the samples yet.
So here's my box:
I received Incoco Nail Polish applique in cheetah print, Salvatore Farragamo Attima perfume (smells great), Jurlique ultra firm & lift cream, Jouer lip treatment, Colorescience mineral powder, & a friendship bracelet (which I immediately threw away).
These look fun but I keep french tips on all the time so I don't know if I'll ever get to try them.
How was your Birch Box this month?
I missed my friend Hannah's baby shower this past Saturday but I still got her a gift. One of my favorite things is personalized gifts. So I am a frequent shopper of Things Remembered.
I decided to get her a snow globe called "The Light of God."
I think it would be perfect in the nursery!
The prayer says:
"The Light of God surrounds me. The Love of God enfolds me. The Power of God protects me.The Presence of God watches over me. Wherever I am, God is and all is well. Amen."
I had it personalized with the baby's name. And the added bonus is that it plays Amazing Grace!
Think she'll like it?
I'm meeting with her tonight to shoot her maternity pics.
I'm so excited for them!
And in other exciting news (for me anyways)...I finished 90% of my Christmas shopping!
WOOT WOO!! I just have 2 more gifts to buy and I am officially done. HALLELUJAH! I have never shopped this early but I feel SO relieved! I say I am going to start early every year & never do. I can't believe I finally did it. It's so good to know I won't be broke or in debt for the new year.
Has anyone else started their Christmas shopping?
You better hurry, there's only 102 days left!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!