Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sensuous Nude

Yesterday I made a quick stop at the mall to refill on some beauty items from Estee Lauder. I happened to catch one of those free makeup gift bag deals. YAY me! The sales lady gave me  a free sample of their new perfume, Senuous Nude. OMG, it smells so good! I'm going to add it to my birthday or Christmas gift list for sure.


I love the gift with purchase deals. My hubby said "Another make up bag?" Yes, I have that many. I would have more but I sold several on eBay a few years ago. You wouldn't believe how much money people spend on those gifts!

I chose the make-up gift instead of the skin care gift. I absolutely love the colors of the lipstick, gloss, nail polish, & eye shadow. Everything looks & smells so good! :)


The hubby grilled steaks for dinner last night. They were SO good! I am so thankful for a hubby who doesn't mind doing the majority of the cooking! I'm still finding my way around the kitchen.

He also had some Sangria with fresh berries! YUM!!
Great job hubby!


After dinner we watched the Baketball Wives Reunion Part 2. OMG, so much drama!!!
I can't stand all the fighting but I guess that's what makes good reality TV.

This week I'm making plans for a "just because" party we're having this Saturday. We're gonna cook some meat on the grill and have some friends over. I am "planning" on making these fruit skewers if I can find all the fruit at a decent price! I think they'd be a hit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS