Friday, August 12, 2011

Royal Wedding

I now this post is really late...but during the whole Royal Wedding hoopla that everyone got caught up in, I decide to purchase a memento.  I saw a show about this company called Royal Crown Derby & how they were the official company that sold memorabilia.

So I purchased the William & Catherine Royal Wedding Poise Five Petal Tray.  I love my little commemorative item but I had no idea it was be so small!  It's fine though...at least I have my little piece of royal history!


I don't really know what to do with it though. So for now it's in my box of collectible-items-that-I-hope-will-be-worth-money-one-day! :)

Today I received an invitation to my friend Hannah's baby shower! I am SO happy for her. She had some challenges getting pregnant as well (conspiracy I tell ya) but after some of this & that, she is happily expecting a baby girl!!


I can't wait to celebrate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS