Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hot Ghetto Mess

My closet...is a hot ghetto mess! Especially my shoe situation. I bought this shoe rack a few years ago & let me just say, it is a nightmare. I love that it holds a lot of shoes, but honestly having your shoes "exposed" like that is terrible. I cannot believe how much dust collects on my shoes.  



And don't get me wrong, I clean my house, but it when it comes to dusting I suck! There is just too much to dust when you think about it, and shoes are typically the last thing on my mind when I'm in "clean house" mode. I know its because I keep my closet door open. I guess for now I'll have to keep it closed to minimize the dust that gets in.

 I have way too many shoes!


If I still had all the boxes I would throw that shelf out & out them back in the boxes. And buying that many shoe containers can get pricey. So what do yall do to protect your shoes?

I saw this shoe dust cover online, but to me it just looks like a long piece of plastic! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS