Happy Sunday (night)! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!
This weekend I shot a wedding, it was my first wedding for 2011 and it was the fastest wedding I had ever shot! 1.5 hours. The bride didn't want any family shots and didn't want me to shoot the reception so I was in & out.
Afterwards I went to Sam's since the hubby decided to throw a last minute bbq. We're in the process of decorating & renovating still, so I was thrilled that when I got to Sam's they had a huge zebra print rug on sale for $69! Woo Hoo! Just what I needed!
Now if I could just find some window treatments & something to hang on our bare walls.
This is the ONLY thing we have hung up in the entry way... a key "table."
We found it @ Hobby Lobby
And I love this new lamp from TJ Maxx!
That's all we've got so far. LOL!
Decorating is so hard for me! I always find things I like, it's just putting it all together so that it looks good is what gets me. I've looked online, in stores, in magazines and I can't decide what to buy.
Anyways, I also scored this little lovely from Sam's, perfect for parties!
It has a fruit diffuser so I sliced some strawberries...
Yum!
And this compartment is for ice to keep the drink cold without it getting watered down!
Voila!
Here's some of the good food we had!
Friends hanging out eating & playing cards
For dessert, Vu brought another cookie cake LOL! It wasn't anyone's birthday but he couldn't think of anything else to have written on it!
Today was also my mother-in-law's birthday so we went out to lunch with the family.
The hubby & I put together a goodie bag for her filled with some candles, hand sanitizer, notebook, personalized eyeglass case, & pashmina scarf!
I forgot my camera so I have no pics from this! SMH!
But I did manage to take a pic when I got home of the 2 pashmina scarves the hubby got for me!
Can't wait for next fall to wear them!
I hope everyone great weekend as well!
Time to get ready for the work week.
Ciao!

I love that zebra rug!
ReplyDelete