Monday, April 25, 2011

5 Day Recap

I having been ripping & running these last 5 days y'all! It has been crazy around here.

Last week I got the news that my car's head gaskets were blown. So I could fix it for $1600 or get a new engine for $3500.  Either way it was going to cost some serious cash. So by Thursday I decided to go "look" for a new car.I really didn't want to pay for repairs because there were several things that was really needed to get the car back in good shape: the A/C, both seat motors, & a list of several other issues. I was just emotionally & financially drained with this car!

So I said my good-bye's to my benz...



And hello to my new 2011 Nissan Altima Coupe! LOVE IT!! 
I got in winter frost so it has a pearl finish!

Friday I surprised the hubby with tickets to the playoffs and we went to Phillips Arena to watch the Hawks & Orlando play. We won of course which made the night even better! Here's a view from our seats...



The only thing that bothers me, which shouldn't because I should expect it, is when people constantly come in  & out of your row and you have to keep standing up to them in or out. I was so annoyed! I purposely always buy the seats at the end of the aisle so we have more room and so we won't bother anyone when we come & go. Eh, oh well, it's to be expected so what can you do!

My friend Bev came into town from Montgomery for the weekend. So Saturday we were out & about shopping. I have to confess that we actually spent one hour at the mall people watching. We literally sat on a bench in the middle of the mall to people watch. I know it's not right, but LAWD! The things that some people wear to the mall amaze me.  Some girls looked like they were about to go dance on a pole right after they left the mall! I love heels like the next girl, but 4" inch heels to the mall?? No thanks!

I snapped this pic of Bev sleeping on the pull out & look who was in bed with her! lol!


 Saturday night we Red Boxed Due Date. This movie is Hilarious! Zach Galifianakis is sooo funny!





Sunday of course was fabulous. We went to Keith's parent's home and had a big Easter lunch. Sadly his grandmother wasn't there because she was admitted into the hospital for arthritis related issues. She's doing ok, but just in a lot of pain. So please pray for her!

I hope you all had a great Easter weekend as well! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love your new car! I will be praying for Keith's grandmother, I hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute car! praying for your family;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi LC! I just wanted to say hi and thank you for stopping by my blog! I love your new car! The last time I needed to put a bunch of money into a car, I bought a new one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the prayers!
    @the Dworianyns- yeah sometimes its just not worth the repairs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS