Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekend Recap

Things were quite busy at the Lawton residence this weekend. Friday just hung out at home and relaxed. I installed some memory onto my computer and got it moving so fast that I stay up til 9:30am on Saturday!!! I couldn't believe it! I guess I was just so excited that I kept surfing the net. Since I was up so early I made the hubby breakfast in bed for the FIRST time! I guess he thought he was dreaming because when I woke up him up and said "Breakfast in Bed" he moaned NOOOOO! lol! He did get up after about 5 minutes, he said he thought he was dreaming. Very funny!

*this is not our house!

Saturday we did yard work. Well, the hubby did most of it. But I think I had the hardest work of all. I had to pull all the ivy off our fence. Ivy is terrible down here and it drives me crazy. No matter what I do, it comes back! Ughh!

Sunday we had a big bbq that lasted all day. We had several friends over & just had a great time hanging out at our house. Later on we moved to the park so the kids wouldn't be too bored! I'd post pics but can you believe I didn't take that many! :( I also have a recipe I want to share once I get all the details! It was the yyummiest macaroni salad ever!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love Mac salad! post it post it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on getting the recipe now! It was THE best I've ever had! ;)I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS