Thursday, February 7, 2013

What Makes You Beautiful?

What's your daily beauty regimen?
Are you one of those lucky ladies who is naturally beautiful
and doesn't need a single product?
I loathe envy women like that.

I am not that fortunate.

So here are my daily products.
I use Mary Kay's skin care system.
Estee Lauder's double wear foundation (applied with a bush)
Estee Lauder's double wear powder (applied with a brush)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow
Clinique's Liquid Eye Liner
Clinique's Mascara
MAC brow stick
Any brand blush 
Any brand lipstick or gloss

It makes a HUGE difference if you use a brush to 
apply your foundation.
It's very awkward if you're used to using your hand or a sponge,
but after some practice you won't be able to turn back.

make up routine


(I was not asked or paid to write this post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS