We made our last payment on the hubby's truck this week! I can't tell you how relieved I am to be done with that car payment. Now we have 4 more years to go on mine, booooo!
We also finally paid off our cruise to Hawaii!
I am so excited!
We booked a luau already too for our visit to Kauai.
We decided on the Smith's Family Garden Luau.
I read some good reviews so I hope it's as good as
everyone says it is.
I'm trying to find things for us to do on each island, but everything is so expensive in Hawaii.
I expected it to be high, but good lawd, it's reeeally high.
We've looked at helicopter rides, tubing, horse back riding, massages, golf, volcano tours, etc.
There is so much we want to do, especially since Hawaii is not an everyday or even an every year vacation. It may be the only time we go so we're prepared to spend some serious dough so we can get it all in. We may have to forgo food for a few months! I kid, I kid! (No seriously, we may have to!) lol!
Anywho, I promise to get better at taking more personal pics and sharing things.
I used to be so good at this, but I swear once you do it for a living, you learn how to put the camera down. Which is terrible because I've missed a lot of good memories.
Oh and I am aware that my blog is super jacked up.
I tried to change the template and it's all screwy.
You may see various changes in the next few days.
Ciao!


It was such a relief when we finished paying off my car in March, we'll be finished the hubs Jeep in August, thank God.
ReplyDelete