Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hello Gorgeous!

I've missed yall! I haven't read any blogs in a few weeks again so I'll be catching up today.

I haven't had anything to really blog about. I have to start blogging for myself instead of for an audience because it hinders me from writing every day. 

Anyways, as you know we went to see Kevin Hart a few weeks ago and he was hilarious!
It was definitely a great show.
Afterwards a huge group of us went to TGIF for dinner & drinks.

Hubby & I getting ready to head out to see Kevin Hart. 
(hubby says I always pose like a power ranger: hand on hip LOL!)

Of course I had to get my hair & make up done.
I love this dress I found on sale at Macy's for $25!

I also finally broke down & upgraded my camera. My new Canon Mark II should be arriving today! I can't wait to try it out at a wedding this weekend!



And this week is our employee appreciation week!
Our company is really good with the gifts and giveaways.
This year we all (5000+ employees) got a watch.
I also won free passes to a play & ice skating.
We also had a family event day last weekend & this weekend.
And this Friday we all go to our local civic center for a huge celebration!

6 comments:

  1. Glad you're back blogging! You look so cute in your dress:) And I'm a little jealous...we LOVE Kevin Hart! He is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gorgeous is right!! You look beautiful! And that dress for $25?! Girl, I need you to take me shopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UmmmmLOVE the dress, you look smoking hot! Jealous of your new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your dress!!! glad you are back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering how Kevin Hart went. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and you are rocking the shit out of that dress, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS