Not the song by Destiny's Child...
I'm referring to those pesky statements that NEVER get lost in the mail & ALWAYS arrive on time. I DREAM of being debt free.
I tell ya, sometimes I wish I could have lived at home forever with no debt.
But, I guess that's a part of growing up.
I am so anal about paying everything on time.
But what I dislike is when the statement says, "if you pay the minimum payment it will take you 20 years and cost you $10k. But if you pay 3 times this, it will only take you 3 years and will cost you $2k." I really want to pay the triple amount but between saving for Hawaii & Vegas we can't.
Priorities...I know! Don't judge!
Tonight I paid one card completely off and this week I will pay another completely off.
And next month will be our last payment on hubby's truck!
WAHOOO! 3 steps closer to being debt free!
What tips or things have you all done to become debt free (or working to be debt free)?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!