Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Show Stoppers Fashion Tape

I tried this fashion tape called Show Stoppers over the weekend.
Initially I thought it was the next best thing since sliced bread!


I HATE when bra straps show!
This top's straps are in an awkward area where I have to typically use safety pins 
or wear a  little light cardi with it.
Well, it's too hot in GA for cardis so I decided to try this Show Stoppers Fashion Tape.
I still had it as one of my samples from Birch Box.

So here is the before pic.

And here is the immediate after. 
Couldn't be more perfect, huh?

As long as you don't move, you're good to go. 
Within the hour I was tucking my straps back in. 
I was so annoyed because I didn't have my cardi with me.

I think this would probably be great for button up shirts that gap- maybe not so much for 
"fuller" women though. Catch my drift?

And honestly, $9.99 for this crap- not worth it in my opinion.
I can probably get some from a local store for much less & cut my own strips. LOL!

*Was not compensated or asked to do this review.

3 comments:

  1. Good to know, I didn't try mine yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!! New Follower via email :-)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note to myself: Do not buy....thanks for the tip girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS