Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl Sunday

We had a small gathering for Super Bowl festivities.
I was going for the Giants  & hubby was going for the Patriots.
We all know how that turned out!
(image via QVC)

What did yall think of the half time show?
I LOVED Madonna!
I see there are a lot of haters out there! lol!
I think for 53 years old, she did pretty damn good!
She wasn't moving as fast as she did in her 20's but overall I was impressed!


And I loved those boots!

Apparently the Twitter world is divided on this topic.
There was an analysis done on Twitter about what people were saying. 

Next year the Super Bowl is going to be in New Orleans.
And since N.O. is only 6 hours away from us, 
we're already making plans to *hopefully* go to next years game!

2 comments:

  1. I thought Madonna's half-time show was more entertaining than any of the shows in recent years! It was definitely better than The Who and Black Eyed Peas! I loved that she incorporated so many other artists! Love me some Nicki Minaj and Cee-Lo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the game and the halftime show.
    I agree she didn't move like she used to but Madonna will always be a bad bitch. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS