Monday, January 23, 2012

Hawaii Bound!

We have officially booked our trip to Hawaii! 
We'll be cruising later on this year.


We decided on Hawaii for my mom's 60th birthday!
We initially had planned to go to Korea but... Korea was just too expensive.
Hawaii's not much cheaper to be honest, but we're hoping we can convince our family in Korea to join us on the cruise. We'll see how that goes.

After our deposit was paid, I officially started doing this in the living room:

I may not have looked as glamorous as the ladies above, but damn it I am excited! lol

This is the ship we'll be on:


Have yall ever cruised before?
I absolutely love cruising!
It will my family's first time but my second.

Back in 2007 I planned a girls trip to Mexico. 
We had SO much fun!
From the road trip to Tampa, the cruise itself, Mexico, & the roadtrip home!


So this year we won't be doing too much since we have to save save save!
I don't mind though, it'll be worth it!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh how exciting.
    I've been to Hawaii but never on a cruise. It is gorgeous there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally jealous!! I've never been to Hawaii but someday I'll make it out there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS