I'm taking a break from the Fabulous blog challenge today to talk about my weekend plans.
This Saturday is my company's annual Christmas Party.
Problem is it's also the LSU vs UGA game.
Hubby is NOT going to miss the game so we're going to have to arrive late to the par-tay.
I've already got a dress I am wearing to the party & yes, I am going to MAC to have my makeup done again. I can't get my "hair did" since Tamara has to work all day. So I've got to figure out how to do it myself. This should be interesting. I might have hubby do it. He's actually pretty good at flat ironing it, so now I have to teach him how to curl it. Ha!
In other news...
Have yall heard the story about the Lab Beagles seeing the sun & grass for the first time?
Can you say TEARJEARKER!

Oh my god, that beagle video is enough to send this preggo over the edge. I'm sitting her crying my eyes out at work! So sad they had to live that way for 2 years but so happy they are FREE!
ReplyDelete