I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!
I definitely did, and I still feel full from all the food.
Hubby cooked SO MUCH food and it was just me, him, my mom, & brother.
On the menu:
Fried Turkey
Mac & Cheese
Collard Greens
Sweet Potatoes
Deviled Eggs
Greenbean Casserole
Mashed Potatoes
Corn
Dressing
Cranberry Sauce
Potato Salad
Rolls
Apple Pie
Pumpkin Pie
Sweet Potato Pie
Yeah, a LOT for 4 people!
After eating with my fam we went to his parents' house.
Originally the plan was for everyone to come to our place, but its hard for his grandparents to get around so it was easier to just do 2 separate meals. Luckily we had a house full of friends over that evening to help eat the rest of the food hubby cooked!
Did anyone do any Black Friday shopping? I wanted to but I just couldn't see myself waiting in long lines and walking miles from the parking lot. Plus I didn't want to have to cut (i.e. stab) anyone. According to the news, I saw people getting peppered sprayed, shots fired, & people getting trampled. Not that serious people! I refuse to go to jail for a $6.00 set of sheets from Wal-mart.
I did manage to go to Hobby Lobby to pick up some additional Christmas decor. I started decorating but we're not quite finished yet. We still need to decorate the tree and hang lights.
I've save pics of my decor for tomorrow's post!

Wow, I should have came to your house for Thanksgiving :) Sure had enough food...lol.
ReplyDeleteIt wasn't that extreme where I was at but still craziness nonetheless
P.S. I got those $6 sheets :)
IKR! He cooked for 10+!!
ReplyDelete