Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Blog Challenge

I'm participating in the Holiday Blog Challenge!


Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge



Today's topic is favorite gift ever received.

As a kid I clearly remember my 2 favorite gifts.
One was a tv for my room  & the other was a swatch watch.
Don't ask me why I need this awful watch- at the time it was all the rage lol!
I remember running to a friend's house so we could compare swatch watches on Christmas day.

As an adult there have been several great gifts.
I'd say my favorite would be a vase from Tiffany & Co from my brother.
It was a genuinely nice gift from my little brother.
The hubby always spoils me too, from purses to shoes to jewelry.
They're all my favorite gifts!

5 comments:

  1. That vase is stunning, what a great brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you remember Baby G watches? I pined over one for months and finally got one! I was so excited at the time. However, I recently saw someone wearing one and though "That's ugly!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vase is so glamorous! What a gorgeous gift! I wish I had a brother with that kind of taste :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet gift from a little brother :) thanks for the comment today! i have enjoyed getting to know your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that vase is absolutly amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS