Day 2 of the Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge:
Favorite Holiday Tradition
Old Tradition
As a kid I absolutely loved when my mom would set out all the Christmas goodies on the buffet. There would be cookies and candies and sometimes there would be egg nog.
I LOVE egg nog!
After my dad died back in 2000 & she stopped this tradition. I never thought about how special that was until now. *tear*
It wasn't this elaborate, but you get the idea!
(image via)
New Tradition
Since the hubby & I started dating back in 2002, our only tradition really is decorating on Thanksgiving Day or the day after Thanksgiving. We do try to go to Fantasy in Lights every year though. It's an amazing light show at Callaway Gardens with over 8 million lights. We like to ride the trolley & sip on hot cocoa!
Oh how I love the holidays!
(image via)


OMG I love Fantasy in Lights!! The BF and I went last year for our anniversary and it was amazing! It was my first time but we're hoping to go again this year!
ReplyDeleteaww that is so sweet! i am trying to keep goodies on my counter too, so far i only have candies =)
ReplyDeletebtw i sent you an email =)
What great traditions! I wish we had something like the Fantasy in Lights. That looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteBig Man and I are trying to make traditions now that were married....or I am and he's just along for the ride..lol :)
ReplyDelete