Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Witch & Famous

Sorry for the lack of blogging. I am STILL sick. Now I'm having severe chest pains, stuffy head, & an irritating cough that wont stop. Today is day 7. And I am not a fan of medicine. I try to avoid it. I'll take basic otc meds like pepto, tylenol, etc. And I will reluctantly take cold meds. Hubby says that's why I haven't gotten better sooner. He might be right. Maybe.

Hubby bought these for me since I was so sick.

Here's a little recap of what I've been up to, despite battling this cold...

Sunday the hubby & I went to breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. They have got the best breakfast. Lunch & dinner though (imo) is BLAND. I do love their country store. They happened to be having sale so I got some new items to add to my Halloween decor...

New towels (thus the title of the blog).
The flash makes the towels look washed out but I assure you they are black.

I love this little plate I have in my kitchen!

My brother was cleaning out my old closet and came across this precious VHS tape.
I was a HUGE New Kids on the Block fan in the 80s.
Did anyone else have this tape?
I am trying to get my old VCR to work so I can watch it! lol

My fav NKOTB was Joe.
I went to their concert and actually fought with some girl caught Jordan's towel!

I was sad to hear about Steve Jobs today.
He has made such a huge difference in our world of technology.
Did you all know he was adopted?
And that his biological dad is a Syrian Muslim?
How interesting is that?!!!

In any case, the world has lost a brilliant man. 
I hope we can find a cure to Cancer.


2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are still sick. Feel better soon!

    I had my entire bedroom and bathroom decked out with NKOTB when I was a kid. LOVED them!!

    The towels are fantastic! I am so jealous of all of your cute home decor stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie!! :)

    My room was covered in wall to wall posters of NKOTB! lol! I wish I could find pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS