I caught an episode of Amazing Race for the first time last night and I am signing the hubby & I up!
I am SO excited lol!
I may not be in the best shape of my life, but I guess that's what Zumba is for.
Now if I can just get motivated to take my ass to class.
Anyways our trip to ATL was a semi-bust. While it was fun hanging out with hubby, Nordstrom @ Phipps Plaza disappointed me. I saw all these beautiful dresses online but when I got to the store, none of those dresses were there. All they had were these hideous granny dresses. That REALLY annoys me. Just because women have curves, it doesn't mean we want to wear potato sacks or moomoos! We even drove to another Nordstrom @ Perimeter Mall and they had the same garbage.
Oh and when I told the sales associate I was looking for some dresses I saw online, she looked me uo & down and said, "you probably need to go to the Encore section."
Why do they call the plus size area Encore?
The definition of Encore is:
An additional performance in response to the demand of an audience.
So, in relation to plus size women, does this mean- for people who want an additional portion of food?
I don't know what moron came up with that name, but that is poor branding if you ask me.
I'm debating on whether or not to order the dress from their website. I am disappointed in Nordstroms that I really don't even want to give them any of my money at this point.
Sunday was spent chillaxin all day. I gave Bebe a bath and she was not happy.
I'm gonna have to record her one day. She knows the phrase "time for a bath" and literally fights me when I try to pick her up. It's hilarious how she growls every time I say, time I say bath time!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Here are some past halloween pics...
2002
(sorry for the pic quality- back then I had one of those one time use cameras)
2003
2007
2008
2010- I went as Snooki, thus than extra tan look!
We spent last Halloween in New Orleans!






Dang girl your snookie costume was awesome! Love your blog and I am your newest follower. xo
ReplyDeletewww.fashionmeetsfood.com
Aww thank you! I felt so dirty looking with all that tanner on my face, ha!
ReplyDelete