Does anyone else love QVC? I absolutely love it, and I love their easy pay deals!
Yesterday I made 3 purchases...
One is this cute little Dooney & Bourke bag for my 18-year-old goddaughter. She is "anti-froo-froo" as she likes to say, which means no pink, girly things. But when I saw this cheetah print small bag I knew it would fit her perfectly.
Yesterday I made 3 purchases...
One is this cute little Dooney & Bourke bag for my 18-year-old goddaughter. She is "anti-froo-froo" as she likes to say, which means no pink, girly things. But when I saw this cheetah print small bag I knew it would fit her perfectly.
I also bought this meatloaf pan. Just because it was on clearance so I figured, why not? If it can make my meatloaf less greasy & it has such great reviews I'll give it a try.
Finally I bought an early Christmas gift for my sister-n-law. So I can't post that in case she reads this of course!
Yall should really check out QVC for early Christmas gifts. I think their easy pay plans are wonderful if you're on a budget and you want to start shopping early! I am so excited to have our first Christmas gift out of the way! lol! After all, we are only 6 months away! Can you believe that? Time flies!
*I was not paid or asked to write this post.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!