So for the last 2 years I switched from acrylic nails to natural nails. And let me just say I hate it. When I had acrylic nails my hands always looked & felt so clean & nice. But the downside is, I hated going & sitting in the nail shop, I hated paying to get them done every 2 weeks, and I hated not being able to have natural nails.
So when I made the switch, I knew that initially my nails were going to look horrible. I've had acrylic nails for 14 years! But now, almost 2 years later they still look like crap! I was used to going to the nail shop every 2-3 weeks. But with manicures, I have to go weekly just so they look decent.
Is there anything you all would recommend that would help my manicures last longer. I honestly prefer to go just once a month & I know that's stretching it. But any recommendations are appreciated!!
So when I made the switch, I knew that initially my nails were going to look horrible. I've had acrylic nails for 14 years! But now, almost 2 years later they still look like crap! I was used to going to the nail shop every 2-3 weeks. But with manicures, I have to go weekly just so they look decent.
Is there anything you all would recommend that would help my manicures last longer. I honestly prefer to go just once a month & I know that's stretching it. But any recommendations are appreciated!!
Another "beauty issue" I have are these damn chin hairs! I don't know what I have changed or done differently in the last 2 years besides my nails, but I am constantly tweezing my chin...like every other day! Does anyone else have this issue? I have used Avon's facial hair removal cream and works well. But I am just over the whole process of creams, tweezers, & waxing. I am so afraid to shave but after doing much research, I surprisingly found a forum with lots of women who say they do shave. I am seriously considering laser hair removal. Has anyone tried that? I love to hear some feedback on it.
Third "beauty issue" is eyes. My eyes are ALWAYS RED. I know there are a number of things contributing to this, sitting at a computer 9+ hours a day, wearing contacts, lack of sleep, lack of excercise, etc. I have to use visine or clear eyes every day. My optometrist told me to stop using those products but if I don't, I would look like this:
Maybe not quite that red, but pretty darn close! The optometrist told me to take my contacts out as soon as I get home, and try using a warm compress on my eyes. And that does work. But by the time time I wake up in the morning & get ready for work, I just don't have time to lay there with a warm compress on my eyes. So I am thinking about lasik eye surgery now. I have a friend that did it and she is very pleased with the results. I'm gonna need a second job for this stuff apparently, haha.
And just something random I wanted to add...today I spoke to a customer named Strawberry. @_@ (Blank Stare) LOL!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!