The topic is Thru Your Husband's Eyes...5 questions to ask your husband about you!
1. Do you spoil your wife?
I try to, but it's a recession!
2.What household chores does she do best?
Load the dishwasher
3. What is her obsession?
clean ashtrays
4.What outfit does she wear that you wish she didn't?
Clothes in general. ;)
5. What is her favorite color?
pink
Oh my hubby thinks he is such the comedian! He is so right though. He does his best to spoil me with little random gifts which I really appreciate. I do load the dishwasher very well thank you. I hate filled ashtrays. Yes we are a smoking house (no kids) and lots of our friends smoke, so when the ashtrays get full I have to immediately clean them. The clothes thing, I honestly thought he was going to mention my granny PJs! Favorite color, definitely pink! :)

Haha! Cute post! I'm scared what my hubs would say:)
ReplyDeletecute answers from your husband! thanks for playing along. I am going to do this every Friday. Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteI am still waiting for my hubby to guest post!
ReplyDelete