Sorry I've ignored the blog for a few days. It was a busy Memorial Day weekend. Friday night started out with my friend Jennifer coming in to town from Atlanta, and a last minute visit from my friend Thoni (who I've known for over 20 years, but haven't seen in over 13 years)! We chatted all night long...so long that it was 5:30am Saturday before I got to bed! Well what do you expect, we haven't seen each other in a while! And I can KICK myself for not taking any pictures of the two of us!
Saturday morning my friend Thoni drove back to Florida after her very short visit. I had a busy day ahead of me as we (Me, Jennifer, & Lillian) were going to Atlanta. Jennifer is dating my husband's best friend and it was his 30th birthday so we had celebrate in Atlanta. It was a long day that ended with dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Lillian had never dined there before *gasp* I know. lol! Have you all tried their fried corn fritters? OMG I could eat those all day!
And here's something random...I also got my eyebrows threaded Saturday. Have any of you tried this? I like it much better than waxing and it lasts a lot longer. 

*not my eye, found via google images
Sunday our friend Vu was in town from Dallas so we went to his house for the official Memorial Day BBQ. He has been trying to convince us to move to Dallas by telling us about all the great things to do, the housing market, the shops, etc. The only time I've been to Dallas was for a layover on a flight from LA to Atlanta. Does that count? We will try to work a visit to Dallas into our schedule for this summer hopefully to see for ourselves.
Finally, what is the title of this post about? Well Miss Janice over at Etiquette with Miss Janice is hosting a contest in honor of National Ice Tea Month! She is giving away the CUTEST pitcher & tumbler set, the book "Screened Doors and Sweet Tea", and a bottle of "Comeback Sauce." All you have to do is leave a comment! So rush over to her blog right now! :)
Isn't this THE cutest set!!!?

Whew you are one busy girl! That pitcher set is super super cute!!
ReplyDeleteI know it, everyone keeps telling me that!! lol
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh this set is to die for LOVE LOVE LOVE! Oh and threading is the best thing ever :) Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
ReplyDelete