
This is my first Show Us Your Life post. Kelly from Kelly's Korner has a "show us your life" topic for each Friday which I think is a pretty interesting way to get ideas and learn a little more about all the bloggers out there.
So today's topic is Kid's names. I don't have any kids, other than my furry baby Bebe. She was named after one of my favorite stores. lol! I was torn between naming her Dolce (as in Dolce & Gabbana) , Gucci, or Chole. The hubby thought Gucci was a bit ghetto, and I already had a plant I called Chole, and so it was between Dolce & Bebe. Dolce seemed to be a name for a fluffier dog so the new dog was named Bebe!
As far as actual children's names...for a girl I like Bianca at the moment. For a boy I have no idea. I would like to name him after my husband and make him a Jr. but the hubby doesn't like that idea.
But since we are reproductively challenged, we'll just have to see when the time comes! More on that in another post.
**Updated to add:
The 10 most popular girls' names, in order, are: Isabella, Emma, Olivia, Sophia, Ava, Emily, Madison, Abigail, Chloe and Mia.
The 10 most popular boys' name, also in order, are: Jacob, Ethan, Michael, Alexander, William, Joshua, Daniel, Jayden, Noah and Anthony.

What a fun post! Your blog is to cute! Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThank You Beth!! Same to you! :)
ReplyDeleteLove that name - totally fits her! Had to also say that your blog design is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThank you Katherine! :) I am loving the bumble bees on your design! Very Cute!!
ReplyDelete