Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Fives




Just Me and My Life


This weeks Friday Fives are favorite pictures! I have been blessed with such wonderful and diverse friends from everywhere, so most of my favorite images include them all..and here they are:

This was our 1st annual Ugly Sweater Party:

This was my 30th Birthday! We rented a party bus and had SO much fun!

This was an 80's party we threw!

This isn't quite a picture but still very hilarious!
The hubby complains he wakes up cold with no covers and a friend created this!

This is us on part 1 of our honeymoon...Venice, Italy!

I am SO excited about going to see this tonight!!! Is anyone else going to see it?


**Updated: I initially posted this blog with work images but decided to change them!

3 comments:

  1. I soooo want to have an Ugly Sweater party! Yours look fabulous!!!! I'm so jealous you went to Italy, that's def. on my to do list. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm a new follower of yours. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Ugly Sweater party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Miss Madison's mommy- you should throw one, it's SOOOO funny! We even ordered an ugly sweater trophy (www.dinntrophy.com) for the ugliest sweater and had a custom ugly sweater cake made as well! lol! I'll have to do a post on the ugly sweater party alone one day!
    And DEFINITELY keep Italy on your to do list! :)
    @ Kelly - Thanks You!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS