I have actually been blogging for a few years now. First with myspace, then with my business, a product review blog, and finally a personal blog. I have been an anonymous follower to several blogs and finally decided to keep my own personal online journal!
So with that said, this blog will be used to keep a diary of our life!
The above is an "awful" picture of the hubby and I. Last weekend we went to Wild Adventures in Valdosta, GA. We had a great time! Wild Adventures is SO much better than Six Flags because it is not as crowded, not as expensive, and just as fun!
Anyways, more to come on a daily or weekly basis!

You know im going to follow..im the first one here...whoopee!!
ReplyDeleteThis should be fun, can't wait to see what my favorite couple has been up too. I love you guys....and make sure my Bebe baby gets her equal share of conversation. New bones, doctor appointments, ticks, fleas, ghost she catches going from room to room etc,...lol!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following the blog! I think this will be a better alternative to Facebook. lol
ReplyDeleteI should give Bebe her own blogging day of the week! HAHA!